Friday, June 24, 2016

Taste and see...

Hello,
A while back I ran across the most adorable coffee set and picked it up.  I knew I wanted to use it in my Journaling  Bible .  Here is a pic.


I added this to my page where Psalm 34:8 (KJV) is which says, "O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.  This stamp set is by Andrea Gomoll and is called "Coffee Queen".    I just love the coffee cup in her hair, coffee bean headband, earrings and choker.  So cute.   I stamped my images onto a strip of white cardstock and then colored it in.  I taped the strip down with some cute polka dotted washi.  I like to do this because you can still lift up the panel to see your Bible scriptures underneath.  And I still have the side area of my Bible to journal some notes about my highlighted Bible scripture.   Which I will do later.

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you have had a great time on the hop I know I have and look forward to the Fall Hop.