Friday, December 16, 2016

Coffee In The Glilttered Snow Tag

Hello,
Wow!!  Today is the last day of the coffee hop.  It has been so fun and it is always so great to see all the link ups and crafty inspiration out there on behalf of coffee, tea and hot cocoa.  I am also linking up to Ellen Hutson's Classroom 12 days of Feminine Tags.  I was so inspired by the DT's tags I had to join in the fun there.  My tag is being linked up for Day 2 of the link in the classroom.  Which was to use glitter.  Both Julia and Kay's tags with glitter inspired me to create a tag with glitter.   Here is a pic of my tag:


I used a base of white cardstock, and using the same cardstock I tore some paper for my snow drifts.  Then I added some glue and the silver glitter on top of the torn edges for my glittery snow.  Then I used the Coffee cup and lid from the Hero Arts Coffee Cups stamp set.  And to stamp it I used their Pink to Red Ombre Ink Pad.  to finish it off I gave it a sequined cup cozy and some red and white and gold twine.  Love all the glitter and sparkle.


Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great day.  Links are below:

Links:
Winter Coffee Lovers Hop
Ellen Hutson's The Classroom 12 Tags of Christmas