Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Happy

Hello,
I hope your doing well.
I really liked the inspiration photo they had for the Cutplorations challenge for February.  The fun colors really caught my eye.  And in the dead of Feruary I could really use those colors for a pick me up.  I focused on the hot pink and yellow.


Here is my card:


I used the Stamplorations Butterfly stencil called "Flutterby.  I used Rangers Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink with the stencil and then added the "Happy" die cut from Heidi Swap.  That panel got mounted to some dark navy blue cardstock.  Such a fun pop of color.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great rest of the week.

As a side note I am also linking up to Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge too.

Link:
Cutplorations February 2017 Challenge
Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge