Sunday, March 19, 2017

Happy Sunflower Garden Party

Hello,
It looks like spring is almost here and I just love seeing all the flowers start to bloom.
Stamplorations is having  a fun Cutplorations Challenge for March called "Garden Party".  Here is their graphic.


And the Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge:


Here is my creation:



I decided to make a page in my Mixed Media Album using part of a page from Stamplorations Coloring Book.  I water colored one of the Sunflower pages with Distress Inks.  I sprayed my page with Heidi Swapp light blue "Ocean" spray, then randomly added some gesso, I then laid down my panel from Stamplorations Coloring Book (sunflower page).  I added the "happy" die from Heidi Swapp.  I used my mixed media black pen and added a lined frame around the coloring book panel, aned also added a black line inside the happy die cut to help it stand out more.  I then added one last layer to my page with some gold Gelato spray.  

I always enjoy working in my mixed media album, it's so fun to just be creative.

The link for the Stamplorations Challenge is below:
Stamplorations Cutplorations March Challenge / Garden Party
Stamplorations Never Ending Challenge - Anything Goes